A day pass: what you need to know
- The day pass costs €35 per day.
- The pass can be purchased in advance of entering the LEZ OR on the following day. Since the 1st of January 2020, it has been possible to buy the day pass by midnight the day after using the LEZ. Example: if I drive through the LEZ on the 3rd of January with a non-compliant vehicle, I have until the 4th of January at midnight to buy a pass.
- After purchasing the pass, it takes 15 minutes before you can verify in the simulator that your purchase has been taken into account.
- A maximum of 8 day passes can be purchased per year and per vehicle.
- On the 1st of January each year, the vehicle will have another 8 days to travel via the purchase of a pass.
- The day pass is valid only for the calendar day for which it was purchased and until 6am the next day.
- Your licence plate number and the date of first registration of the vehicle (as well as the last registration date for foreign vehicles) are required to purchase a pass.
- Drivers of foreign-registered vehicles who would like to purchase a day pass must first register their vehicle.
- Only passes purchased via this platform are valid. Passes do not come in sticker or paper form.
Do you really need a day pass?
First, check if your vehicle can travel before buying a day pass.
How many day passes do you have left?
If you want to check the dates for which you purchased a day pass, or the number of days still available for your vehicle, simply proceed to the first steps of purchasing a pass. If you enter your vehicle data, the form will indicate the information you are looking for.